Game: Guess The Fingerprint!
Enlist the help of some friends or family members for this fingerprint guessing game.
- Washable Markers
- White Paper
- Enlist the help of some friends or family members.
- One at a time (in privacy) have each volunteer color their non-dominant hand’s fingertips with washable markers.
- Then in turn have each volunteer make a set of fingerprints by pressing their colored fingertips onto a piece of paper. Then send them off to wash their hands!
- Make sure every volunteer uses a different color marker and that no one can see what color others are using (keep the mystery!!!).
- Once you have a collection of fingerprints, shuffle them up.
- Now gather all the volunteers together, pass the fingerprints out randomly and have folks try to guess whose fingerprints are whose!