- Today’s episode featured these jokes told by Wowzers like you! Tell these jokes to a friend and see if you can get a laugh!
- Parallel lines have so much in common…. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- What did the fish say when it left the reef?
Sea you later
- Why do cows have bells?
Because their horns don’t work.
- How do you count cows?
With a cow-culator
- Where did the cow go for his vacation?
To the moooooon
- Why was Cinderella bad at soccer?
Because her coach was a pumpkin.
- Do a social experiment to see if you can make people copy you without telling them to. Try giggling, yawning, or shivering and see if your friends or family will also start doing this contagious behavior. Can you find other behaviors that are contagious too? Itching? Sneezing? Making pancakes?
- Try not to laugh! Another way to test out the theory that laughter is contagious is to see if you can resist laughing. Mindy wasn’t able to stop laughing when Guy started. With a friend or two take turns laughing as silly and loud as you can for five seconds. Study how long it takes before the others start laughing too.