Craft: DIY Stained Glass
This stained glass craft is easy to make and looks beautiful hanging in a sunny window!
- Colored tissue paper
- Wax paper
- Popsicle sticks (optional)
- Squeeze some glue into a disposable container and water it down so it’s easy to spread with the paintbrush.
- Cut up or tear the tissue paper into whatever shapes you want.
- Brush the glue mixture onto the wax paper and arrange your tissue paper shapes on top.
- If you want to, you can make a frame for your creation using popsicle sticks.
- When they’re both dry, glue your wax paper to the back of the frame. Let it dry again.
- Hang your stained glass creation in the window and let the sun shine through!