Reduce, Reuse, Re-WOW
Re-use this box as a planter! Below is a step-by-step guide to turning this cardboard box into a plant’s new home.
- Place the box in a small, plastic garbage bag
- Use duct tape to secure the bag on the outside of the box.
- Poke 1 hole every four inches of the bottom of the box to create draining holes for excess water
- Pour potting soil up to one inch within the top of the box. Make sure to tap the box to help the soil settle.
- Plant your seeds in the box according to package descriptions.
- Place your box in an area where your plants will get at least 6 hours of sunlight a day.
- Wait to be WOW’d as your plant grows!
**Please note that plants that grow in containers may dry out more, and need more water! Check your soil daily to see if your plants need more water!