Aligning TinkerClass with Your Curriculum
If you know Wow in the World, you know that this podcast is packed with surprising and delightful STEM content that will make your students laugh while they learn. Our episodes explore the Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Earth Sciences and many engineering topics.
With episodes about everything from animals to climate change to innovations to space and more, you’ll find plenty of content to match your curricular needs. Episodes can easily be searched and sorted by keyword, subject or topic, allowing you to choose an episode for a variety of purposes:
- Introducing a new unit of study
- Connecting to a current or required unit of study
- Revisiting previously covered content
- Targeting required standards
- Satisfying or igniting curiosity about a specific topic
- Nurturing general excitement around science & engineering
TinkerClass is an innovative, standards-aligned, Podject-Based-Learning platform that is easy for teachers to implement. Once you’ve found the episode for the unit you want to teach, get started in four easy steps with this guide!
Want to transform podcasts into PBL, or as we like to call it—Podject Based Learning? Sign up for TinkerClass. Free for teachers!