Assign the Engineering Podject Challenge to find out how your students might turn something they would normally toss in the trash into something new and valuable that solves a real-world problem!
Here’s How to Enter:
- Are you a registered TinkerClass teacher yet? If not, start by signing up here to try out this FREE tool for teachers.
- Have your students LISTEN to A Diaper Home for G-Force.
- Then have them MAKE their very own design podject using our Engineering Podject Challenge Google slideshow. You can preview the slideshow here.
- Submit your students’ completed podject challenge slideshows here for a chance to win. You may submit as many entries as you like from your class. Submissions will be accepted between February 5th to 29th, 2024.*
This challenge is free to enter and designed to work well in a K-5 classroom. Two winning entries will each be awarded a set of 30 headphones for their class!
What are we looking for in a winner? Submissions that…
- Follow all the instructions and complete all of the slideshow pages
- Address the challenge question and implement engineering thinking
- Incorporate the use of multimedia, if possible
* All submissions must be made through our online entry form, which will be open for entries starting February 5, 2024. The submission form will close on February 29, 2024 at 11:59 PM.
Want more WOW?
Join our Teachers Who WOW! Facebook Group to stay up-to-date on using podcasts in the classroom!
Email us at email@example.com with any questions!