Dear Wowzer Community,
We are here for you! We are here with you! Check out some of the resources we have created over the last few weeks to help your family thrive, think and tinker:
1. Need help talking to your Wowzers about the novel coronavirus? Guy Raz and Mindy Thomas are here to help with tips on social distancing, washing your hands, and not picking your nose (or your friend’s nose!):
2. Hear about the SCIENCE behind why washing your hands keeps you healthy!
3. Here’s a 30 second song to play and sing along to while you wash your hands!
4. Turn any episode of Wow in the World into a scientific adventure! Print out this free WOW-sheet to inspire more scientific thinking and innovative tinkering at home!
4. Check out our brand new DAILY podcast with STEAM challenges, Two Whats?! And A Wow!
5. Check out our Two Whats?! And A Wow! Coronavirus Edition!